Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tucker's Day Job

I always assumed, growing up, that I would stay home with my children and have no need for daytime care. I also assumed I would marry a rich man, and live happily ever after. You know what they say about assuming, right? Not only does it make me an ASS, but this assumption makes me a double ass because who picks their mate just because they are rich? A stupid girl, thats who! Lucky for me, I found an amazing man who gives me so much more than money can buy- but that also means I have to work to support our ballin' lifestyle. So off to daycare little Tuck goes.

His first daycare was chosen based on flawed reasoning, but I learned my lesson and his second daycare is one of the best parenting decisions I have made to date. I can count them on one hand, so you know this is a pretty big deal! I honestly think if my little guy could talk, he would choose to hang with Mrs. Tina and the gang over me. And I love it! If I am having a particularly bad work day, I remind myself that Tuck is having the time of his life over and I have to keep making this paper to keep him there.

On top of the amazing staff, facility and kids that our daycare has, they also provide my offspring with a healthy and fun menu that no one else in our town offers! AND they send me pictures of his day- what more could a guilt-ridden mom ask for?
(my brother pointed out that all my kid does is eat and sleep all day- not true, but he sure does look cute while he does it!)
So thank you for loving my son like he was your own and teaching me a very important life lesson- if for even one second you doubt what you are doing or where you are at, then it's not the place for you! I am so happy I found you guys (you know who you are) and look forward to many more years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment