Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Mission

I am no longer a blogging virgin! I have been reading blogs for quite some time, but never thought I was interesting enough to have my own. Correction- I thought I was interesting enough, but I wasn't sure if anyone else would! So let me know what you think- unless you hate it. In that case, no one cares about you or your stupid opinion.

This blog will most likely center around the center of my universe- Tucker. I will drop some other knowledge nuggets on you, but I can almost guarantee you can (and I will) link it back to Tucker. Now, before you worry about this being another sappy, stupid "My kids are the best, most important thing in my life" blogs, know that he is the center of my life by default. I birthed him, and we are stuck like glue for the next 17 years (forever). Luckily, I love him with all of my heart and don't mind being his #1 girl, but I will try and save all my sappiness for other like minded, sappy people! This blog is going to show the good, the bad and the ugly so get ready! And if you don't love a good "!!!!!!!!" you better move on, because I am full of excitement both on and off the blogesphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment