Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Booty Working Overtime

Oh, the woes of my poor baby's booty. As you read in my earlier post, we have been dealing with major constipation this week. And in a sick twist of luck, the rest of T's school is dealing with diarrhea. After changing his fifth blow out diaper today, I have accepted the fact that T has succumbed to the bug. This poor kid, I tell ya. I just want him to have normal, human poop. Is that too much to ask? So far, the only thing affected is his stomach- no fever, grumpiness and his eating and drinking habits haven't changed, so I guess I can be thankful for that. Gotta count your blessings, no matter how covered in poop they may be!

Even though I have changed every diaper with ninja-like speed, even changing one mid-poop, the over-use of his lil booty has led to an angry looking "shit"-uation down below. Lucky for me, I have some miracle cream on hand called Calmoseptine Ointment. I had contacted this company in hopes of them sending me some samples, and send me some they did! I slathered his whole diaper area in that pink cream and was genuinely surprised when he already looked better 20 minutes later when I had to change yet another diaper full o' fun!

I'll let y'all in on a little trick that I use- when T is in need of any type of booty help, I use a different cream or ointment at each change. I feel like his skin will build a tolerance if I keep using the same one, so I rotate them out. I don't have any science to back this up, but it makes sense to me and that's all that really matters. AND he has never had more than a little red coloring- no bleeding, broken skin or sores, so I must be doing something right! After seeing how quickly the Calmoseptine calmed the fire down below, I will definitely be adding it to my "arse"enal.
 
You can benefit from my shameless begging of this company to send me their special cream- they also sent me 10 packets filled with diaper-bag size samples and information about the product. The first 10 people to contact me and give me their address with receive one of these envelopes in the mail. You can thank me later!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment